Welcome to AspGrid.com!
AspGrid 3.1 is an active server component which brings your ASP application
the power of a data-bound grid control. With AspGrid, you
can build browser-independent editable grid interfaces to your databases in as little
as 3 lines of ASP code.
12/10/10 - Service Release 126.96.36.199 Available
The AspGrid.com web site is 100% dedicated to AspGrid.
Here you can find the latest
news and download the most up-to-date version of the component.
The complete User Manual and
Object Reference are also available online.
Don't miss the Live Demos section where you can
actually play with live data residing on our server.
The service release fixes the error AspGrid Update Error.
Arguments are of the wrong type, are out of acceptable range, or are in conflict with one another
when running AspGrid against MS Access in a 32-bit mode.
AspGrid 3.1 Released
In response to your numerous requests, we have added a new mode
to AspGrid which enables a user to edit, save and delete multiple
records at once. For more information, see Chapter 9
of the manual.
See Chapter 4 of the manual for details.
The upgrade is totally free for registered users. Download AspGrid 3.1 here.
What's New in AspGrid 3.0/3.1
- Ability to create a Web-based editable grid interface
to an arbitrary database table in as little as 3 lines of ASP code.
- Intuitive object interface which enables you to customize
the appearance of data in a grid.
- Support for foreign-key recordsets.
- Support for HTML controls such as checkboxes, list boxes and textareas.
- Ability to turn data fields into links or images.
- Support for column-wise sorting.
- Navigation buttons.
- Support for data-bound forms.
About this Site
- Support for an update-all-at-once mode New in 3.1
- Full backwards compatibility with AspGrid 2.5. Just change the ProgID to "Persits.Grid".
- ADO support. The component is based on ADO rather than ODBC.
- COM+ Role-based security support.
- Programmatic access to individual grid elements.
- Parameters can be set via an XML document.
- Support for the Oracle database.
- Enhanced data formatting.
- Ability to index columns by field name and not only by number.
- Support for alternating row coloring.
- Turning fields into hyperlinks or images is greatly simplified.
- Ability to show all rows in the edit mode.
- Record search functionality.
- Support for external ADO Recordset and Connection objects.
- "Top" and "Bottom" navigation buttons.
- ... and more!
This web site is also your user manual. A replica of this site will
be created on your hard drive when you download and install an evaluation
copy of AspGrid. The Manual section
guides you step by step through all features of AspGrid.
The Object Reference
section contains a detailed description of AspGrid's
objects, properties and methods.
In addition to the information contained in this site, a large number
of sample ASP files, and a sample database, will be installed on your system when you run
12/10/10: AspGrid 188.8.131.52 Released
10/08/10: New installers created
08/20/07: 64-bit AspGrid Released
07/26/07: 64-bit Keys on Sale
03/09/07: 64-bit Beta Released
08/13/04: AspGrid 184.108.40.206 Released